By continuing to use the website, you thereby confirm your agreement with these rules.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. This Policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) has been drawn up in accordance with paragraph 2 of Article 18.1 of the Federal Law “On Personal Data” No. 152-FZ dated July 27, 2006, as well as other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation in the field of protection and processing of personal data and applies to all personal data (hereinafter referred to as data) that DMT, LLC can receive from an Internet user (hereinafter referred to as the User) while using the mymedhub.ru website.
1.2. . Confidentiality and inviolability of personal data of users of the website mymedhub.ru is one of the priorities of our work, therefore we undertake to ensure the protection of the collected information within the framework of the current legislation.
1.3. Basic rights of the subject of personal data.
The subject has the right to access his personal data and the following information:
– confirmation of the fact of personal data processing by DMT, LLC;
– legal grounds and purposes of personal data processing;
– the purposes and methods of processing personal data used by DMT, LLC;
– name and location of DMT, LLC, information about persons (except for the Operator’s employees) who have access to personal data or to whom personal data may be disclosed on the basis of an agreement with DMT, LLC or on the basis of federal law;
– terms of processing personal data, including the terms of their storage;
– the procedure for the exercise by the subject of personal data of the rights provided for by the Federal Law.
Also, the subject of personal data has the right to appeal and send requests to DMT, LLC, to appeal against the actions or inaction of DMT, LLC.
1.4. Obligations of DMT, LLC:
– when collecting personal data, provide information on the processing of personal data;
– publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to the document defining its policy in relation to the processing of personal data, to information on the implemented requirements for the protection of personal data;
– take the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures or ensure their adoption to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to it, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data;
– to provide answers to requests from subjects of personal data, their representatives and the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
1.5. Social networks, blogs, forums, news portals and other third-party resources.
For the convenience of users, DMT, LLC may post links to third-party companies and organizations. DMT, LLC is not responsible for the safety and security of information provided by you when using these resources controlled by a third party.
2. TERMS AND ACCEPTED ABBREVIATIONS
Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data).
Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology.
Personal data information system – a set of personal data contained in databases and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing.
Personal data made publicly available by the subject of personal data – personal data, access of an unlimited number of persons to which is provided by the subject of personal data, or at his request.
Blocking of personal data – is a temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
Destruction of personal data – actions as a result of which it becomes impossible to restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
Operator – an organization, independently or jointly with other persons, organizing the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purpose of processing personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data. The operator is DMT, LLC, located at the address: 119331, Russia, Moscow, Prospect Vernadskogo, 33, apt./office 158. Full details of the company are available at https://mymedhub.ru/wp-content/uploads/ooo-cmt.pdf
IP addresses. Each computer on the Internet is assigned a specific number, which is used to recognize and exchange information between computers and servers.
3. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
3.1. Purposes and categories of processed data.
To access the materials on this website, you do not need to register and enter any personal information.
Personal data such as your name, organization name, phone number and email address are collected and used only if you voluntarily send this data through the contact form or by e-mail to receive any reference information regarding the services of DMT, LLC and for communication with our specialists.
The contact information you send can also be used to send you information and advertising materials. We always reserve the right for you to unsubscribe from the newsletter and to request the removal of your personal data from our database.
In order to ensure information security and diagnose the operation of the system, the IP addresses of users of this website may be taken into account when collecting information about users.
3.2. Storage of personal data.
Personal data obtained through the website is stored in the following services:
— the hosting server of the Reg.ru company, which hosts the website mymedhub.ru. Reg.ru complies with the necessary requirements of the Russian legislation on the protection of personal data. More details on the website https://www.reg.ru/company/privacy
— the mail server of the “Gino” company, which is used to receive letters from the site mymedhub.ru. The Gino company complies with the necessary requirements of the Russian legislation on the protection of personal data. More details on the website https://jino.ru
If the subject of personal data does not apply for its deletion or blocking, then the processed personal data is stored for an unlimited period of time.
3.3. Change and destruction of personal data. Answers to questions about the processing of personal data.
If you have any questions regarding confidentiality on our website, changes in personal data or its deletion, please contact us by: email@example.com
3.4. Transfer of personal data.
DMT, LLC does not transfer personal data of users of the mymedhub.ru website to third parties, except as otherwise provided by Russian law.
3.5. Protection of personal information.
DMT, LLC uses a number of measures to protect personal data obtained through the website mymedhub.ru. These measures include:
- 1. differentiation of access rights to prevent unauthorized access to personal data;
- 2. a system of individual passwords for accessing databases with personal data;
- 3. certified anti-virus software with regularly updated databases.